A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Rodier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Rodier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Rodier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodier graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Rodier has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Rodier practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Rodier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.