Overall Review

4.9

July 11th, 2016
Wouldn't go elsewhere!
Dr. Romero listens and will do whatever it takes to get to the root of the problem. She treats her patients like they are the only ones and provides very personalized care.

January 25th, 2016
Like her very much. Spends lots of time. Into getting you healthy, not just covering up the problem with medicine.

December 13th, 2013
The Best
I was a patient of Dr Romero's since she started her practice here in Naples, taking over for Dr Seibert. The thing I liked the most was that she spent time, often a lot of time, with me. She listened. I knew she cared, not only about my physical being, but also about what was going on in my life in general. I was always able to get an appointment within a day, if needed. Dr R is a superb, caring, kind & a great knowledgeable physician. Unfortunately when Dr R changed the focus of her practice, I could no longer remain her patient. I do not know if I will find another physician like her. She is, in my book, THE BEST

July 2nd, 2013
The Best
I have been a patient of Dr. Romero's for years. She and her staff have consistently provided me with excellent and compassionate care. Dr. Romero really pays attention to what you're saying and is an excellent clinician. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend.

October 21st, 2012
Finally!
For years I've had symptoms that other doctors made me feel I was crazy for reporting. Immediately I was made to feel that my concerns were valid and I knew I had someone who was LISTENING. Dr. Romero diagnosed me correctly looking at the same studies so many others had seen before but she LISTENED where others had not. . Her staff is truly an extension of her abilities and professionalism. Thank you for all you do and all you give to your patients. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your "family"....JH

October 29th, 2010
Love her
As a nurse, relocating to Naples 5 years ago, brought the need to find a Physician I could trust. Dr. Romero has met that expectation and more. An excellent clincian, she truly cares.

September 20th, 2010
I couldn't say enough great things about Dr. Romero. She's knowledgeable, thorough, intelligent, professional, and caring. Needless to say I drive an hour and a half from Miami to Naples just to consult with her. I highly recommend Dr. Romero.

September 30th, 2009
Dr. Romero and her staff are great professionals. Caring, they make you feel like family.God bless them

July 22nd, 2009
EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTION AND VERY CARING PERSON

January 22nd, 2009
Very caring and compassionate doctor!
Dr. Romero is an extraordinary doctor who is very knowledgable and spends alot of time with her patients.