A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Royce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Royce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Royce graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Royce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Frannie Royce DO is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline F. Royce practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Royce has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Royce practices Plastic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.