A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Saito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Saito is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saito
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Saito, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saito graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Saito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Mitsouko Saito MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Saito practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Saito has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Saito practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Pediatric Surgeons.