A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Salazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Salazar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Salazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Salazar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Salazar practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Salazar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jacqueline Salazar practices Pediatrics near Aventura, FL.