Dr. Jacqueline Salazar MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

June 23rd, 2015
the worst I have ever seen she treats her staff so bad that every time you go in she has new people

November 4th, 2013
Attorney
The most memorable thing that stands out in my mind regarding my visit was the medical assistant Julie. She was dumber than a rock, rude and extremely unprofessional. I liked Dr. Salazar and so did my daughter but her staff members behavior, (She seemed drunk) was unacceptable and I will not be back.

March 13th, 2013
ONLY WANTS THE MONEY!!!
This doctor is only after your money and is not there to truly help children! My daughter was very sick throwing up after every meal, so i took her to Dr. Salazar's office hoping to get some answers. Before we came I called and the front desk told us to come and in said they take her insurance. Well after coming in filling out all the paperwork even handing my insurance card and everything , we waited for about an hour before they called us in, after we were called in my daughter was weighed and we were sent to the room to wait for the doctor. as soon as the doctor came in she looked at the file and said " oh no I don't take your insurance" She did not care about the fact that my daughter was ill, she didn't care about the fact that we've waited for over an hour to be seen and this was the front desks fault. She just left the room! THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH OF YOUR CHILD SHE JUST WANTS TO MAKE SURE SHE GETS PAID! SHE JUST WANTS THE MONEY IT IS HORRIBLE!! PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!

April 4th, 2012
Excellent Pediatrician
I took my daughter for the first time couple weeks ago and I was very pleased with Dr. Salazar. She was very detail with my daughter's health and well being. I feel I was not in a mill as "Pediatric Associates." Dr. Salazar is the real deal!

March 12th, 2012
Dr Salazar is a very caring doctor. She is thorough and considerate.The staff is helpful and always accommodating to schedule an appointment.

June 23rd, 2011
Best pediatrician
We where blessed to find this doctor. She truly is great. Very caring takes her time never rushes.

January 20th, 2011
unprofessional staff
my kids have been dr. Salazar patient for the last 8 years never had a problem until today I had to walk in with my 4month old baby to Dr. salazar office and apperantly was a problem with her medcaid and the office staff was not helpfull at all the front desk or the dr. did not care about the health of my baby the the money was first and they were going to, get paid they wanted me to pay out of my on pocket when my baby have medcaid I had to leave without my baby being seen by the Dr, my adivice is check you insurance before heading to a dr. office because it seens that health is not the fisrt thing the money $$$$$$$$ is.

June 28th, 2010
Very good doctor treat patients as human beings not as merchandise.