A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Schwanwede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Schwanwede is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwanwede
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Schwanwede Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Schwanwede, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwanwede graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schwanwede has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Mary Schwanwede MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Schwanwede practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Schwanwede has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Schwanwede practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Cardiologists.