A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Solomon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline M Solomon DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline M. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Solomon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.