Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
by Norma Reed on Jan 6th, 2015

Every one makes the extra effort to help me get the care I need and to feel welcomed. I really appreciate how Dr. Stoken listens and never rushes me. A very positive experience!

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Stoken and her staff are wonderful. Efficient, caring and professional. Always an excellent experience.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional, yet warm and friendly atmosphere.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome!!!!!

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stoken is an excellent dr and addresses my every concern at each visit. She is very approachable & takes my medical issues as seriously as I do.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was almost soothing compared to other doctors. I was listened to and respected. My opinion on my own health was valued. I was informed but not talked down to. The staff were friendly. I would and have recommended Dr.Stoken to others.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very positive experience. Never feel rushed. All the staff are very friendly.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the care I received from Dr Stoken.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seen by Dr. Stoken numerous times and I feel she is one of the best Doctors in the Des Moines area. She always takes the time to listen to my concerns and is very knowledgeable in treating my condition.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent courteous service.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stoken always enters the room with a pleasant greating and smile. She is professional yet down to earth! I have recommended her to my niece with fibromyalgia.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stoken is a phenomenal Doctor in every way. Her adjustments are very gentle but very, very effective.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

AS always, a good, sound medical visit.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always pleasant and supportive!

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr. Stoken to my family and friends. Dr. Stoken explains my care plan to me, takes the time to answer my questions, and give me information to lessen my pain and keep me healthy. Dr. Stoken is a fantastic doctor!

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stoken is very easy to talk to about any problems. She looks at both meds and non-med ways to treat problems. For example, I am taking some medication for my arthritis, but she also suggested that I could soak in Epsom Salts in the bathtub.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stoken, addressed an issue for me that over the course of 3-4 years no other doctor has. I have tried it all, chiropractors, acupuncture, PT, epidural, and others only to continue to have pain. Hoping pain will continue to subside.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We were pleasantly surprised and pleased with the dr's manner and concern. It is too early in treatment to know if we would recommend her to others but if things continue to go well we surely would.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every experience in the office is positive. The staff is friendly and efficient. The doctor addresses all issues and you do not feel rushed. I have recommended to friends and will continue to do so.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was so glad to get in a day earlier for an adjustment that was psinful. No pain tonight!

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen Dr. Stoken for the last decade for a chronic pain issue. She was the first doctor to take my situation seriously & has provided me with excellent care since then. Dr. Stoken is a very special physician surrounded by great staff.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stoken took the time to carefully evaluate my condition and recommend a treatment plan. She educated me on how I could decrease my plan and improve my health. Dr. Stoken is caring, considerate, intelligent, and interested in helping me get better.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have been a patient now for several years. My care has always been addressed in a professional matter with compassion!! Would recommend Dr. Stoken to anyone.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stoken earned my trust as her patient when I first started treating with her a few years ago. She diagnosed my medical conditions and continues to make adjustments with new treatment options if appropriate. I never feel as if she didn't have time.

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Jackie is a very competent and astute physician as well as being a great resource for medical needs not in her specialty. Great photographer too.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stoken is kind yet extremely professional. She is very knowledgeable of the multiple-faceted repercussions of living with a painful condition.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stoken is very kind and caring. She takes time to explain and educate patients about what they need to do to have a healthier life and to get better.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, kind, caring and competent. I like that Dr. Stoken is a teaching mentor, as well.

Jun 14th, 2013

Courteous, professional, competent and caring.