Dr. Jacqueline Sulton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Sulton?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Sulton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2013

She goes the extra mile

Dr. Sulton has been my daughters pediatrician for 13 years. My oldest daughter needs special care and Dr. Sulton delivers. She is very attentive to both my girls and I would highly recommend her. Sometimes there is a wait but her personal care(return calls personally) and attentions out weighs the wait time. Dr. Sulton made some difficult diagnoses a little bit easier to "swallow". Thanks!

May 29th, 2013

Great Doctor

We've seen Dr. Sulton for over 10 years. I trust her instincts with my childrens illnesses, the office staff are always professional and my wait is never more than expected. Whenever I've left messages for Dr. Sulton she is always the one to call me back.

July 17th, 2012

She.is good.at what she does

Dr sulton gets me end amd out on time. Her stafd always makes time to see my daughter when sick.

September 29th, 2011

2002 and still here

My son 1st Dr. retired when he was 3 and Dr. Sulton was recommended to me. She's wonderful. You can tell she cares which is what I look for in a child Dr. Highly recommended.

September 20th, 2011

Awful

My kids have been going here ever since they were born in 2005! The staff was awesome then, now they are RUDE, don't have any customer service and just awful at everything.How can you work for a company and give your clients the wrong fax number and then when they call back you act as if it is MINOR! This is someone's personal information floating around due to your lack of knowledge. All it would have taken was a couple seconds to get the right information, but instead they choose to give the wrong number(lack of customer service). The wait time and the time it takes someone to answer is Ludicrous! All of this started happening to me as of Aug 2010! But since I loved Dr.Sulton so much I just kept quiet, not anymore! It is not worth it, find another doctor!

March 21st, 2011

Rhyan and Teyonah's mom

I tried and tried to get my son's in at Dr. Sultons office and wasn't able because she was all booked up and wasn't accepting new patients unless they were newborns. When I found out I was pregnant years later, I knew what Dr. I would choose for my new baby and her brothers. I finally got my children appointments (2006) and I will never switch them. Dr. Sulton is the best and well worth the drive of 30 miles (each way) to have her care for my children! Dr. Sulton, you rock!

March 7th, 2011

Best doctor for my child

I researched Dr. Sulton before my child was even born and she has proven to be the absolute best. My child is now 3 and Dr. Sulton "knows her" without even looking at her chart. She remembers the minor things about her and has given her the very best care. We may be moving out of the immediate area, but my husband and I have already decided that we will drive the 1 hour (one way) it would take to allow our child to continue to see Dr. Sulton.

April 26th, 2017