Dr. Jacqueline Sylvester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Sylvester?

June 14th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

I love this doctors off Dr. Sylvester is wonderful and all her staff are always in a good mood and make you feel at home

May 4th, 2016

Poor experience, bad staff, never again!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was my first ultrasound! Exciting right? Well the staff was it so inviting. I was told to drink 4 8oz glasses of water. Once I arrived the wait time was extra long. I voiced that I had to use the restroom and she said can I hold it.? I said maybe a little longer but not long. After continuously waiting my husband told them I couldn't wait any longer. They lied and said the lady was with a patient. We were the only people in there so we could read through that lie. So the guy finally let me back to use the restroom. Exactly 1 minute later the lady doing the ultrasound called us back. Once she found out I was in the restroom she she rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath. Once we went in the back she talked really low and didn't let us know what was going on. She complained about them overbooking and that it was not her fault. She was so unprofessional. My husband and I were expecting that magical moment and we didn't get that. The staff was terrible. Seems like you can get a job there as long as you have a bad attitude. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. I told my mom to stop going and I will tell all of my family and friends. So much for trying to support a black owned business!!!!

September 30th, 2013

misunderstood

Dr Sylvester is a wonderful dr , who really cares for her pt's and after reading all these comments about her being money hungry this upsets me, the care and compassion of a dr is not measured by her staff because you could have an office full of rude nurses working for an exceptional dr. with myself being on both ends of the spectrum being a ccma, the dr is not aware of what goes on between the pt's and rec., nor are they aware of your wait time. the job of the office staff is not as easy as it looks , and im not saying that there has not been days where I snap , crackle , popped of her office staff, cause I have , after giving birth to my son dr s told me that she saw something that needs to be checked on during delivery, after my six week check up , she set another appoint for me to have some testing, after I had my son I was uninsured, my test were positive for cancerous cells , with me being young at the time and having no insurance , dr S performed the procedure for free and wrote off my f/u care, even though I know that was nothing but God, im so thankful for her because no other dr would have done that and I would still have bills to this day, so no matter how long the wait in the lobby , and that is in every ob/gyn office around here , I will continue to be a faithful pt

March 22nd, 2013

Daughter still carrying baby who passed away weeks ago

My daughter went to Dr sylvester at 14 weeks expecting for initial visit...we had an ultrasound previously at Best Beginnings clinic at 11.5 weeks baby lively and perfect looking strong heart so we were excited..daughter 24 and first pregnancy excited...the doc came in did exam and did Doppler...found no heart beat so she took us to ultra sound room {equipment she barely knew how to use by her admission she has a tech on Tuesday} we were in on Monday...started to run picture view and said come back on Tues. for second opinion by Tech and we did tech had no clue of what she was to be doing for us or docs order if correct in findings....It is now late Thursday night and we are still waiting to hear from doc or ANYONE about what comes next all the while my daughter is STILL carrying a child who has passed away with no symptoms of miscarry...at 14 weeks baby measured at 11 weeks no heartbeat or movement ...We are at a loss not one word from doc and calls to office being blown off and avoided..my fear is after it taking my girl over 4 yrs to become pregnant this cant be good for her body...what about infection bleeding dangers at onset of expelling of child and why doesn't this doctor even try to interact with information about this with my girl...NO BEDSIDE MANNER ...NO INFORMATION OR CONVERSATION WHAT SO EVER FROM HER OR STAFF god help all if anything happens to my daughter after all she is being put through and such cold hearted treatment by her own physician

January 25th, 2012

Best Ob/Gyn in the World

Dr. Sylvester attention to detail with regard to your female needs is phenomenal. The staff is personable and helpful and go above and beyond the call of duty. I highly recommend her and her office for your medical needs.

January 7th, 2010

Okay doctor..... But okay isn't enough..

I've been seeing Dr. Sylvester for about a year now. I've seen her once. I've had several appointments for recurring problems which they have yet to offer a succesful treatment. Nobody I'm this office really cares as long as your payment is recieved. Although they know my problem is recurring, I always have to explain why I need a follow up while they decide if they want to give me one. I thought my situation with this doctor's office was normal until my friend shared that we have the same condition that is now cured because her doctor worked with her using several medications until her issue wad resolved. She even explained to me that the doctor called to monitor her progress with the medicines and scheduled follow ups until he knew she was cured. I now go to her doctor, and I know what a doctor patient relationship is supposed to be like.

December 17th, 2009

Jacqueline Sylvester and her staff are an awesome group of people!!!!

This will be the weirdest statement you'll ever read, but, DR. SYLVERSTER GIVES THE BEST "ANNUALS!!!!!!" I have never had a doctor that made me feel more comfortable and relaxed, and she's effecient. It bothers me that I can't remember the other Dr's name, but she is good also. They take the time out to consult me without judgement, diagnos me, and educate me. THEY EDUCATE YOU!!! Wonderful, wonderful experiences I've had their. Sometimes the wait can reach up to maybe 30min depending on the day and time, but I haven't had a Dr in my life that I've had to wait on so this is a norm to me. The staff is courteous and welcoming!! I refer everyone to her office. I always have a pleasureable experience, even when I don't feel so well. Be blessed!!!!

August 24th, 2009

Disappointed

I would not recommend this place to anyone. They are money hungry. I understand ppl have to get paid but the least they could do is work with you as far as payments BUT NO they want thousands of dollars up front. What they dont understand is you have other bills besides them and you cant pay that much money up front. Another thing you never even get to see the Doctor herself. A friend of mines had her when she was pregnant but at the time of the Delivery Dr. Sylvester was nowhere in site she sent in someone else.

January 23rd, 2009

Top Notch

I have been seeing Dr. Sylvester for a little over a year now. She, her Practitioner and her staff have been excellent. I have had many health complications which had not been properly addressed by previous Doctors. Dr. Sylvester has diagnosed and treated me quickly and effectively. She herself has made personal calls to me when I was distressed and needed further questions answered. Dr. Sylvester's staff has been excellent in keeping up with my follow up appointments and with referrals to specialists outside of the GYN realm. I highly recommend Dr. Sylvester for GYN care!

November 26th, 2008

BEWARE

I was a patient of Dr. Sylvester for approximately 2 years. With the birth of my child I had significant complications. Dr. Sylvester performed a D&C, but neglected to remedy problem. I repeatedly called her office to report bleeding weeks after delivery. No one returned my calls and the doctor refused to speak to me when I requested. 13 weeks later, I had another D&C in an attempt for her to correct the problem. She never followed up and seemed unconcerned. I made an appt due to pain 6 wks after 2nd D&C (which I practically had to beg for, by the way). When I arrived her office staff informed me that she refused to see me and was dismissing me as a patient (one day before a holiday so I could not get in to be seen by another physician). The doctor again refused to speak with me at my request. I still have unresolved pain. Her office staff is equally as incompetent and dropped the ball on mulitple occasions. They caused me to pay $600 in lab fees for a test they suggested I have and assured me was routine and would be covered by insurance, but actually was not. They neglected to return phone calls on mulitple occasions and kept me waiting for days on prescription medications which I needed for infection and pain. She and her staff are incompetent and unprofessional. If you value your health, you will seek another more competent physician.

June 17th, 2016