A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Tan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Tan practice?
Dr. Jacqueline Tan practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Fall River, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.