A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Tan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline E Tan MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Tan practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Tan practices Radiation Oncology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Oncologists.