A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Tan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline E Tan MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline E. Tan practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Tan practices Radiation Oncology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Radiologists.