Dr. Jacqueline Tetreault MD Patient Reviews

July 18th, 2017
Worst dr ever !! Never again she was so mean and Cold

May 26th, 2014
Horrible experience:(
I had the smoothest pregnancy with my daughter and my water broke on its own. I went into the hospital at 7:30pm after contractions were closer together. I had never seen dr teatrault before but she happened to be the dr on call that night. I met her at 11:30PM and she was very cold and not friendly at all. I has to push for 3 hours and my epidural wore off after 1 hour into pushing. Dr teatrault came in halfway through me pushing and told me I wasn't pushing hard enough which naturally made me give up. The nurse was so frustrated by the dr. She also was threatening me by saying..."I have another patient at chandler regional who is 10 cm and pushing and I'm gonna go deliver her child if you don't hurry up"...are you kidding me??? Ugggg. Then when she comes in for only the 3rd time she ended up using a vacuum to deliver my child because I was exhausted after 3 hours of pushing! I asked her what the risks were and she lists them and says but that won't happen. Well she used the vacuum for the means to delivery instead of an assist. The vacuum popped of her head and then she claims it malfunctioned...ummmno you were pulling way too hard! At that point like 8-10 other people came running into the room. Once my daughter was born she had a huge sac of fluid on her head and a few lacerations:( Dr. teatrault left rapidly and I never saw her again. Let's just say her shift ended at 7am and she made sure my daughter was born at 6:49 am so she could get out on time. My daughter had to be in the nursery for 28 hours to be monitored for possible bleeding on her brain:( scariest thing for a new mother! The nurse and pediatrician have never seen a babies head look so bad after a vacuum delivery. I am now expecting my second child and I am terrified looking for a new practice.

January 14th, 2014
Horrid Bedside Manner
I did not like Dr Tetreault's bedside manner. She's at a practice where the doctor on call is the doctor that delivers your baby, and I had already pushed for 2 hours with another doctor. Dr Tetreault become on call during my delivery process, came in to my room, and promptly and rudely told me I was going to have to have a c-section. She said it without sympathy or empathy. I would NOT recommend her as a Dr to anyone.

May 4th, 2017