A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Macknis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Macknis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macknis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Macknis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline K Macknis MD is a female Pathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline K. Macknis practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Macknis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Macknis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pathologists and Saint Clair Shores Pediatric Specialists.