A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Macknis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macknis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Macknis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Macknis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macknis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Macknis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline K Macknis MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline K. Macknis practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Macknis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Macknis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pathologists and Saint Clair Shores Pediatric Specialists.