A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Tung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Tung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tung graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Tung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Amy Tung MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline A. Tung practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Tung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Tung practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Lowell Radiologists.