A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Tutiven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Tutiven is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Tutiven, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tutiven graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Tutiven has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline L Tutiven MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline L. Tutiven practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Tutiven has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Tutiven practices Anesthesiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Anesthesiologists.