A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Urtecho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Urtecho graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Urtecho has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Sue Urtecho MD is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Urtecho practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Urtecho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Urtecho practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.