A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Manen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Van Manen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Manen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Van Manen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen practices Family Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
See Onalaska Primary Care Doctors.