A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Manen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Van Manen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Van Manen practices Family Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Livonia, MI.
See Onalaska Primary Care Doctors.