A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Chan, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Wei-Lu Chan MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline W. Chan practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Chan practices Neurology near Tracy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Tracy Neurologists.