Dr. Jacqueline Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Ward?

March 30th, 2015

Excellent and caring Doctor. Knowledgeable and thorough.

February 1st, 2013

Terrible experience with Dr. Ward and her office

We have a high deductable insurance with 2 free preventitive care visits per year. I made an appointment with Dr. Ward for preventitive care and re established that due to our insurance this needed to be a preventitive care visit. However a month later, we received a bill stating the visit was coded as something different. We called Dr. Ward's office and spoke to the office manager. She stated they don't make preventitve care appointments in the time slot I went, so it wasn't that type of visit. We asked to speak to Dr. Ward. It has been 2 months and 3 phone calls to Dr Ward during her office hours and she hasn't spoken with us. Her office manager rudely spoke over me and wouldn't let me speak my case. I am disappointed that there is no arbitrary person to speak to hear us. We believe we are being billed erroneously and we apparently cannot speak to anyone. This is my worst experience ever with a Doctors office ever.

October 23rd, 2012

I have a common, recurring illness that comes on every year or two. I would go in see the doctor and get a perscription that would solve the problem. However, with Dr. Ward, I have been there three times and am getting ready to go back again. She does not read my medical history, to know which drugs work and do not work.She does not listen to me.

March 15th, 2012

I recommend

Dr. Ward has been by doctor for a number of years and has been very proactive in improving my health. She understands my limits and lifestyles and help me with choices for prescriptions, exercise , and diet. She is aware of the high cost of care and helps keep these costs down. I recommend her services highly.

January 31st, 2012

HR Director

Dr. Ward has been my physician for about 6 years. She is compassionate, thorough, and very smart. I trust her opinions and her referrals. She talks with me, listens to me, and respects what I have to say. I highly recommend her.

April 7th, 2011

Dr. Ward is a caring as well as concerned Dr.

Dr.Ward and I have been together for a very long time. Through the years she has seen me through many health conditions and given me health advice I really didn't want to here, but as a patient I respect the concern and advice she has shown me. The time spend in her office has aways be valuable and I always leave with feelings of at ease. If test results are pending she tries her best to ease your mind,about results, but will be straight forward about the ourcome good or bad, and this is what I love most abouther, her honesty,patience, care and concern. I'm glad to have her on my team.

March 12th, 2017