- Friendly Staff
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Appropriate Followup
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Hamilton?
May 11th, 2017
1) got an appt back in fall 2016...get a call in spring 2017 that i would have to reschedule b/c the doctor is on VACATION 2) asked to be scheduled at the location 5 mins from my house...the day of the appt got told i had to go to the office that was 40 mins away 3) waiting time was HORRIBLE and i've waited for more than an hour at some doc offices 4) Dr Hamilton has no compassion i felt like i was talking to a machine 6) there was only one lady taking care of payment and she was preoccupied w/ a gentleman who was showing her his kids picture for the past 15 mins...i had to go to the front desk to get someone so i could pay and leave 7) i was told I need to be on antibiotics and when i asked why since i was told there was no bacterial infection i was told "i'm not sure why but the doctor prescribed it".... DON'T GO TO THIS DOC
March 27th, 2017Helen
November 8th, 2016
Went to Dr. Hamilton as a follow up after having nephrostomy tubes placed in an ER visit. After waiting over 2 hours past my appointment time, Dr. Hamilton had not reviewed my records and was scrambling to review them with me in the office. She attempted to close the valve of the tubes only one week after the procedure then after unable to find he proper took to do so, decided it would be best to wait 2-3 weeks for previous infection to be cleared and potential swelling to subside. Very rushed and poor demeanor. I felt uncomfortable and will not be back.
March 20th, 2014Patient advocate
Dr. Williams needs a refresher course on etiquette when treating patients with disability. She was so rude impersonal and made patient feel like she was a burden. Her lack of compassion and patience was obvious. Everyone deserves equal treatment regardless of their disability. Will not be returning to this office.
August 16th, 2011
January 12th, 2010
Dr. Williams performed surgery upon me and I am pleased with the outcome. She explained the procedure and calmed my apphrehension about the operation.After the surgery, she maintained close contact with me and followed my progress. I was very pleased with her professional demeanor and the result I obtained.
March 7th, 2009
Fantastic. Thorough, takes plenty of time talking and explaining what the problem is. Very satisfied. She cares a lot. P.S. you (vitals.com) have an incorrect picture on this page. She definitely is not a he, as pictured.
October 5th, 2017
June 9th, 2017
January 31st, 2017
October 21st, 2016
March 27th, 2016
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides