A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Winterkorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Winterkorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Winterkorn, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Winterkorn graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Winterkorn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winterkorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans