A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacqueline Winterkorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacqueline Winterkorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winterkorn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winterkorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacqueline Winterkorn, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Winterkorn graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Winterkorn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacqueline Schuker Winterkorn MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jacqueline S. Winterkorn practice?
- Dr. Jacqueline Winterkorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacqueline Winterkorn practices Ophthalmology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Ophthalmologists.