Dr. Jacqueline Wong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 16th, 2015
Recommend with one specific reeservation
She was wonderful. Has a personality. Has a holistic viewpoint. Able to respect a patient's view being different than her own and actually partner with the patient and talk like a peer. Only downside was when a colleague of hers was very inappropriate in their treatment approach and this caused me distress. I shared it as it was relevant to my visit with her and she defended her colleague without even hearing through the situation. That was distancing.

May 7th, 2012
She was very informative and sensative to my situation. I really liked her as a person. The office was unlike any other ob/gyn office I have ever been to and this is my fourth pregnancy. It was really outdated and I didnt feel like I would get the best care at this facility (having nothing to do with Dr. Wong), but simply because the office didnt look professional or up to date and it was a little scary to be quite honest. I thought it kind of looked like a ghetto doctors office or maybe an office in another country. Everything seems so old and I was very uncomfortable there. If it werent for the great reviews I have heard on the Hospital itself, I would not be going back there. Dr.Wong is another factor as to why I am going back, but as far as the office and patient rooms and equiptment, the experience was very unpleasant.