A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquelyn Brewer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brewer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Michelle Brewer MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn M. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn Brewer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacquelyn Brewer practices Otolaryngology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Otolaryngologists.