A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelyn Chang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Brenda Chang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn B. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacquelyn Chang practices Psychiatry near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Psychiatrists.