A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquelyn Delin is Excellent. Dr. Delin has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelyn Delin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Delin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Delin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center - Irving
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Delin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn B. Delin practice?
Dr. Jacquelyn Delin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jacki Delin, Dr. Jackie Delin, Dr. Jacklyn Delin, Dr. Jaclyn Delin, Dr. Jacqueline Delin, Dr. Jaimie Delin