Dr. Jacquelyn Early Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacquelyn Early?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jacquelyn Early?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 29th, 2013

The doctor who knows her job

This woman... doctor... treated me at my local ER and I'm still in shock with the fact that she absolutely was not going to let me go home until she had properly treated my pain ...a complete follow through with a "whatever it takes to work" determination...and shows her bedside manners with complete grace and compassion.... She gets very high marks in my book and I only wished she had a local office where I could attend as a regular patient...

August 26th, 2017