A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquelyn Garrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelyn Garrett, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Garrett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Garrett MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn Garrett practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn Garrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacquelyn Garrett practices Dermatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Dermatologists.