Dr. Jacquelyn Hall-Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 22nd, 2016
Most amazing psychiatrist we have dealt with.
I can call or e-mail Dr. Jackie and she responds quickly. She gives her cell phone number to my teenager so she can text and let her know how she is feeling after a med change. She also gets down (literally) on my kids level when talking to them.

April 6th, 2016
Great Doctor
She is one of the best! She is so warm, personable and such a good listener. Me and my son never felt rushed or felt that she was being inpatient with him. This is definitely her calling. Due to insurance changes, we had to find another psychiatrist for my son and although this doctor is good, still doesn't compare to Dr. Hall-Davis. We miss her so much!!!

July 8th, 2015
An excellent doctor!
Dr. Jacki is someone that you want to have on your side. She is intelligent, kind and caring. I wish that everyone that needed psychiatric could see her or someone just like her. My daughter looks forward to seeing her.

March 19th, 2012
Dr. Jackie has been there for me and my family no matter what the reason. My son enjoys going to see her. I know I can call her when i need to and she responds as quickly as her schedule will allow. Wish more doctor's practiced this way.

November 16th, 2011
Overall experience was good. She is one of the better ones.

November 11th, 2008
Dr. Jackie is my all-time favorite doctor!! Ever!! I work with her one day per week at the community mental health center in Belleville. I've never seen anyone like her. She is so dedicated to the kids and parents! She makes all of her calls personally. The waiting room time is often long, but that's because she takes as much time as she needs with each child/family. The kids love her, the parents love her, the staff love her. I have never seen her show impatience or irritability with clients or their families--not ever! She's just amazing. She's been in practice long enough that she has seen kids through high school and even college graduations. She never turns down an invitation to a graduation--if at all possible, she will make an appearance. Superb doctor!!