A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotarac graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kotarac has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Alyce Kotarac MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn A. Kotarac practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.