inactive

Jacquelyn A Kotarac MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 18th, 2013
Dr. Kotarac was THE BEST doctor I had ever had! Period. She caught my diabetes when I wasn't aware of my symptoms, at age 43. She started me on the paleo lifestyle and my weight melted off. I went from 195 lbs. to 145 in just a few months. My A1c levels dropped and my other tests were showing how well I was responding, that she nicknamed me her poster child for diabetes! She was always professional, thorough, caring, keeping up with the most current information. Since her tragic death, the concern and care isn't there that I once had in my medical management. Any remarks here that are crass from others should be stricken from the panel. She not only was a fantastic physician, she was a fantastic person.

September 1st, 2010
Fantastic Doc-Listens to your concerns
Diagnosed Accurately; very pleasant to visit!

May 19th, 2010
Lots of empathy and concern
Dr. Kotarac carefully listen to my concerns with my emergency hospitalization in another city and reviewed there diagnoses and found problems with my care and diagnosis. She instigated the new tests, new perscriptions and referrals that are getting me back to normal.

September 16th, 2009
staff needs to be replaced
Dr. Kotarac is great but her staff needs to be replaced. Wait times are up to two hours. Staff is often rude on phone and answering service is often used past opening time. Don't even think of interrupting their lunch. Only negative review of Dr. Kotarac is her choice of clothing. She looks like she should be going out to dinner. Not very professional looking.