A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- South Shore Hosp - Outpt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn M. Lamb practice?
Dr. Jacquelyn Lamb practices Family Medicine near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, MA and Norwell, MA.
See Plymouth Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jacki Lamb, Dr. Jackie Lamb, Dr. Jacklyn Lamb, Dr. Jaclyn Lamb, Dr. Jacqueline Lamb, Dr. Jaimie Lamb