Dr. Jacquelyn Lamb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacquelyn Lamb?

February 5th, 2016

kind, smart

this doctor is one of the kindest, smartest ones I've had. if you don't like her, you were probably trying to get narcotics from her.

November 24th, 2015

"Dr" Lamb is by far the most unprofessional, off putting dr I have ever visited. Terrible bedside manner and was extremely rude when I questioned the treatment she recommended. She was annoyed that I would question her and stormed out of the room, making her nurse come back to finish the appointment. Needless to say, I will never return and hope others will be warned.

August 11th, 2015

Dr. Lamb treated me like an idiot. She refused to listen to my explanations and cut me off when I attempted to ask questions. Possibly one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor.

August 29th, 2017