A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Hospital
- St. Mary`s Health Center
- SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McFadden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn R. McFadden practice?
Dr. Jacquelyn McFadden practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians and Saint Louis Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jaqueline McFadden, Dr. Jamie McFadden, Dr. Jaclyn McFadden, Dr. Jacklyn McFadden, Dr. Jami McFadden, Dr. Jacki McFadden