A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquelyn McFadden is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFadden
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. McFadden Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McFadden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- St. Mary`s Health Center
- SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Renee McFadden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn R. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn McFadden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacquelyn McFadden practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians and Saint Louis Internists.