A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquelyn McFadden is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McFadden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Mary`s Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Renee McFadden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn R. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn McFadden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacquelyn McFadden practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians and Saint Louis Internists.