A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paykel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Paykel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Paykel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Paykel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Marie Paykel FACOG and MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn M. Paykel practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel practices Urology near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and De Pere, WI.
See Brookfield Urologists.