A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paykel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Paykel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Paykel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Paykel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Marie Paykel FACOG and MD is a female Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn M. Paykel practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel practices Urology near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and De Pere, WI.
See Brookfield Urologists.