Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel
Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Seymour, WI, with other offices in New Berlin, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 10 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Urology. Dr. Paykel is affiliated with James A Haley VA Medical Center, St Vincent Hospital and St Marys Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Jacquelyn Paykel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seymour, WI.
Dr. Joseph Binard
Oneida, WI 7.93 mi55
Dr. Eric Jenison
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Green Bay, WI 11.22 mi43
Dr. Nicky Plementosh
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Green Bay, WI 11.71 mi24