A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelyn Shaw, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Shaw MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn Shaw practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacquelyn Shaw practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Hasbrouck Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Hasbrouck Heights Endocrinologists.