A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Rush University Medical Center
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Seymour Turner MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn S. Turner practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacquelyn Turner practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MI.
See Chicago Colorectal Surgeons and Chicago Surgeons.