A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquelyn Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelyn Walker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn N. Walker practice?
Dr. Jacquelyn Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.