A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyn Serrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serrano
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serrano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelyn Serrano, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Serrano graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Serrano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyn Louise Serrano MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyn L. Serrano practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyn Serrano has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacquelyn Serrano practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.