A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquelyne Cios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquelyne Cios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cios
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquelyne Cios, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cios graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cios has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquelyne Susan Cios MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacquelyne S. Cios practice?
- Dr. Jacquelyne Cios has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacquelyne Cios practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists and Columbus Sleep Medicine Doctors.