Learn more about Dr. Jacques Chahin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Chahin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chahin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chahin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques Chahin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahin graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Chahin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques Chahin MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacques Chahin practice?
- Dr. Jacques Chahin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacques Chahin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Livermore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA.
See Livermore Internists and Livermore Cardiologists.