A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Chahin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Chahin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chahin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chahin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques Chahin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahin graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Chahin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques Chahin MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacques Chahin practice?
- Dr. Jacques Chahin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacques Chahin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Concord, CA.
See Concord Internists and Concord Cardiologists.