A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jacques De Caestecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques De Caestecker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. De Caestecker graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent.
Dr. De Caestecker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Caestecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacques E. De Caestecker practice?
Dr. Jacques De Caestecker practices Urology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA.
See Media Urologists.