A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques De Caestecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques De Caestecker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. De Caestecker graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent.
Dr. De Caestecker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques E De Caestecker MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jacques E. De Caestecker practice?
- Dr. Jacques De Caestecker has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jacques De Caestecker practices Urology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Media Urologists.