A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Domond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Domond is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Domond graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Domond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Johns Episc Hsp Southshore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques Regine Domond MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacques R. Domond practice?
- Dr. Jacques Domond has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacques Domond practices Pediatrics near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians.