A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Domond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Domond is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Domond graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Domond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Johns Episc Hsp Southshore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Domond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacques R. Domond practice?
Dr. Jacques Domond practices Emergency Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Richmond Hill Emergency Physicians, Richmond Hill Surgeons, and Richmond Hill Pediatricians.