A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Heibig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Heibig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heibig
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Heibig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques Heibig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heibig graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Cochin-Port Royal, Paris.
Dr. Heibig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques Paul Heibig MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacques P. Heibig practice?
- Dr. Jacques Heibig has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacques Heibig practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.