A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Heibig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Heibig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heibig
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heibig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques Heibig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heibig graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Cochin-Port Royal, Paris.
Dr. Heibig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques Paul Heibig MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacques P. Heibig practice?
- Dr. Jacques Heibig has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacques Heibig practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.