A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Hirschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Hirschler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques Hirschler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschler graduated from Univ Of Louis Pasteur U.F.R. Of Medcl Sci Aka Univ Of Strasbourg.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques Claude Hirschler MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacques C. Hirschler practice?
- Dr. Jacques Hirschler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacques Hirschler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Cardiologists.