A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Hirschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Hirschler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirschler
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hirschler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques Hirschler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschler graduated from Univ Of Louis Pasteur U.F.R. Of Medcl Sci Aka Univ Of Strasbourg.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques Claude Hirschler MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacques C. Hirschler practice?
- Dr. Jacques Hirschler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacques Hirschler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Cardiologists.