Learn more about Dr. Jacques Kpodonu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Kpodonu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kpodonu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kpodonu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques Kpodonu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- False Aneurysm
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Myocardial Diseases
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kpodonu graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kpodonu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques Kpodonu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacques Kpodonu practice?
- Dr. Jacques Kpodonu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacques Kpodonu practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.