A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Kpodonu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Kpodonu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kpodonu
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kpodonu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques Kpodonu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- False Aneurysm
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Myocardial Diseases
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kpodonu graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kpodonu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques Kpodonu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacques Kpodonu practice?
- Dr. Jacques Kpodonu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacques Kpodonu practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.