A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques Levy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universitat Basel.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacques Levy practice?
Dr. Jacques Levy practices Psychiatry near Haverstraw, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and New York, NY.
See Haverstraw Psychiatrists.