A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacques Palmer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Palmer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques J Palmer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacques J. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Jacques Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacques Palmer practices Neurological Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Neurological Surgeons.