A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacques Ya Deau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacques Ya Deau, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ya Deau graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ya Deau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Hospital For Special Surgery, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacques Tomas Ya Deau MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacques T. Ya Deau practice?
- Dr. Jacques Ya Deau has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacques Ya Deau practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.