Dr. Jacqui Fisch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqui Fisch?

Rude. Dismissive. Arrogant

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Jaqui Fische was recommended to me by a co-worker prior to marriage and kids. As a gynocologist- she was good. As my Full on Obgyn during my first pregnancy she was awful. As a previous review stated- she is arrogant and truly comes as if Americans are stupid and cluelesss. Here was her response to me and my husband when I wanted to discuss my birthing plan: " only you Americans want these, the birthing plans are of no use- their ridiculous." And toward my husband, who bravely came to the majority of my appointments, she was dismissive and rhetorical. Any question he had she would pretty much roll her eyes at him, and give a rhetorical response- like he was wasting her time. Now comes the birth- she was not they for it- off duty- which might have been a blessing- but the day after my son's birth she strolls in my hospital room and has the audacity to say (after a long long labor and emergency c-section)- I told you it never goes how you plan it! - as uf she had to prove herself right, while I am in a vulnerable state. Just vulgar. How about, I heard about your experience, I am sorry- what can I do for you? .. Then she proceeded to eye my lotion that my husband bought me as a gift in the hospital gift shop. It had not been opened yet. She says- oh my hands are dry- so I say you are welcome to use some. She does and walked out of my hospital room. I never heard or saw her again- to this day- no follow through- no checking on her patient of 7 years and new born son. She might be nook smart, but her bedside manners are deplorable and erase any positive medical qualifications that she might have.

Great delivery

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr. Fisch was the doctor on call for my scheduled induction but not my regular practitioner so going into labor I did not have much experience with her. I could not have been happier. She was instantly warm with me, my husband, and our (extensive) families. This was my third delivery each with a different doctor. My birth plan has always been "get the baby out safely" so I have learned a lot about the different techniques. Prior deliveries resulted in an episitomy-- not with her. She took the time to ease the baby out and my recovery has been miraculously easy. Toward the end of delivery my baby went into distress -- tangled cord -- she called for the vacuum but coached me through the last moments so well that she didn't have to use it. As an aside, I was also thrilled with the care I received at Piedmont. I am hard to please when it comes to doctors and recommend Dr. Fisch (and Piermont) whole-heartedly.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Love this practice!

ATL OBYN Patient of 20+ years

Posted on March 28th, 2013

As a substitute doctor while regular doctor out of office, Jacqui Fisch would not fill monthly prescription that had been subscribed for decades for stage IV cancer patient.

Just a number.....

Posted on June 30th, 2012

Don't waste your time. She is extremely arragont and thinks American women have no idea what they are doing. If you plan on having a birth plan she laughs at you. She wears an extremely strong perfume that is not professional , knowing that smells during pregnancy can be very offensive. Do your research and talk to your friends. I have found a new practice that puts you at ease and sincerely care about your questions and concerns, above and beyond putting pt care and satisfaction a top priority!

Fantastic OB doctor